Computer training for small businessesI know how difficult it can be to find affordable computer training that's relevant to a small business. (after all, I run one myself!) I specialise in showing small and micro business owners how they can get a presence online on a budget - it costs a lot less than you might think to set up simple but professional web domains and business email.
In response to feedback from local businesses, I now run courses and one to one training on how to:
- Set up your internet domain name and business email address
- Set up your website for free or very little cost
- Use social media to promote your business
- Use free online advertising
- Set up a blog with no setup costs
- Create a customer mailing list and database online
- Send customer newsletters that look amazing a no extra cost to your business.
If you are already thinking you don't have enough hours in your small business day to deal with IT, or you want to concerntrate on running your business, I can also quote for completing any of the above for you, so do get in touch and lets talk.